COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATES
Dear Current and Future Guests at The Lodges at Gettysburg,
In these uncertain times, I want to let you know what we are doing here at The Lodges to support you and your travel plans. The Lodges is in a unique position to help with guest stays as we are located in a beautiful and secluded area with no crowds. Our location, fresh air and sanitation procedures can help minimize your risk of infection. Please note that certain services will not be available at this time. Please contact us directly to discuss your needs during your stay.
Your Health and Travel Safety
As always, the health and safety of our guests remain our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed consistent with the advice provided by global and local public health authorities to make our cleaning and hygiene practices even more rigorous:
- Our team is receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant. During our closure over the past month, all of our lodges were disinfected and deep cleaned -- we are continuing this process after each departure.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations. Currently this service is unavailable, but please feel free to bring your favorite items and store in refrigerators in your lodge.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers and sanitizing wipes.
- All staff are required to wear masks when communicating and working with our guests.
We are closely monitoring the developing situation and are prepared to act swiftly to implement any new guidance being provided by health officials.
Your Travel Flexibility
We remain committed to offering you flexible booking options. Given these unique circumstances we are making additional adjustments to our individual booking policies to give you extra peace of mind:
- Existing Reservations. All reservations – even those described as "non-cancellable" (“Advanced Purchase”) – that are scheduled for arrival before September 15, 2020 can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.
- New Reservations. Any reservation you make – even those described as “non-cancellable” (“Advanced Purchase”) – that are booked between today and September 15, 2020, for any future arrival date, can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.
At The Lodges we recognize that the power of hospitality is even more important during these challenging times. We remain open as a haven of calm and serenity in our secluded 63-acre setting. As ever, our team members are ready to welcome you with the hospitality for which The Lodges is renowned.
The Lodges at Gettysburg